Saturday 9 March 2013

OOTD-Varsity Blues

Super high waisted joni jeans in 'mid stone'-£36, Topshop
raglan tee-£7.99, eBay store
Tartan Scarf- £3.00, Primark men's
Baseball/ sports jacket-£20.00, Vintage shop
Cherry Red Converse hi-tops

I'm sorry for the lack of recent posts, I have been very busy with coursework recently and it was my birthday the other day- I am now 16! For my birthday I got this lovely maroon coloured raglan tee (very similar to the American Apparel ones) that had been sitting in my eBay watch list for a while. These are starting to become very popular and fit into the current Varsity and American old school preppy trends. I am in love with my Joni jeans from Topshop. They will literally go with anything and are a much cheaper alternative to the American Apparel Easy Jean. I also found my old converse which I have owned since I was about 13 and are looking slightly worse for wear. I am currently listening to 'Bad Blood' the new album by Bastille, another lovely birthday present, which is amazing (as where the band live in February). Have a good weekend :)

2 comments: